[syslog-ng]syslog-ng 1.5.5 and libol 0.2.22 released

Hamilton, Andrew Mr RAYTHEON 5 SIG CMD HamiltonA@hq.5sigcmd.army.mil
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:27:23 +0200

Bazsi,

I would be willing to spend some time updating the docs.  It really needs to
be done.  Any info you wanted to pass on to make the job simpler would be
helpful.

Drew