[syslog-ng]SNMP source and destination

Mark W. Alexander slash@dotnetslash.net
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:44:30 -0400 (EDT)

I just installed syslog-ng as a syslog concentrator for multiple
network management applications that feed off syslog. I need to do the
same thing with SNMP traps. I tried simple source and destination on
the SNMP udp ports and it does grab and forward but not in any manner
that makes sense to SNMP listeners on the detinations.

Has anyone done any work on SNMP specific sources or destinations? If
not, is anyone else interested and can anyone give me a gentle push
into the sources (like where the udp source/destination code is)?

mwa