[syslog-ng]What are the installation requirements???-<<New error>>>

Krishna krishna_shekhar@gmx.net
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 14:37:22 +0530

Hi,
        I got flex and bison installed. But after doing make install I got
the following errors

In file included from main.c:26:
syslog-ng.h:31:objects.h: No such file or directory
In file included from cfg file.h:26:
                         from main.c:27:
sources.h:30:read_line.h:No such file or directory
In file included from sources.h:32,
                         from cfgfile.h:29,
                         from main.c:27:
log.h:30:io.h:No such file or directory
I file included from cfgfile.h:29,
                        from main.c:27:
sources.h:33:list.h:No such file or directory
main.c:29:format.h:No such file or directory
main.c:30:werror.h:No such file or directory
main.c:31:queue.h:No such file or directory
Make[1]:  [mai.o] Error1
Make[1] leaving directory '/usr/src/syslog-ng-1.4.14/src'
Make:   [Install-recursive] Error1

NOTE:I had to manually write these error's by making a note of it.
What should I do now?

regards
Krishna Shekhar
Network Administrator