[syslog-ng]What are the installation requirements???

Krishna krishna_shekhar@gmx.net
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:49:23 +0530

Hi,
       These were the error's
/usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes checking for working aclocal...
missing checking for working autoconf... missing checking for working
automake... missing checking for working autoheader... missing checking for
working makeinfo... missing checking whether build environment is sane...
yes checking for gcc... gcc checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works...
yes checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... yes checking whether gcc
accepts -g... yes checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking for bison... no checking for byacc... no checking how to run the C
preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for flex... no
checking for lex... no
checking for flex... lex
checking for yywrap in -ll... no
 checking lex output file root...

Where should I get these package? I found an rpm for syslog-ng But the rpm
did not work because it said
it requires <= 3 soimething like that!!

regards
Krishna Shekhar