[syslog-ng]Sample Redhat configuration?

Bradley Hartin bhartin@straus-frank.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:08:12 -0600 (CST)

Can anyone provide some sample configurations for Redhat 7.1 systems, both
as a central log server and it's clients?

I'm about to roll out about 130 linux boxes pretty soon, all vpn clients
with various other functions, and would like to maintain a central log
repository.  syslog-ng looks like my best bet (I'd rather have tcp than
udp, just to avoid the possibility of lost logs in case of flaky lines).
Unfortunately, I don't have the time for a lot of experimentation.

Thanks,

--
Bradley Hartin - bhartin@straus-frank.com
Network and Communications Administrator