[syslog-ng]Linux boxes periodically stop logging?

James Snow snow@teardrop.org
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 15:02:30 -0400

On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 02:54:28PM -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:

> > Has anyone experienced anything like this before?
>
> what versions of syslog-ng?

Oops. That would have been a useful bit of information. Sorry.

On the Linux machines: syslog-ng 1.4.11, libol 0.2.21
On the BSD machine: syslog-ng 1.4.10, libol 0.2.20

The BSD's are older because I made syslog-ng out of the ports tree. I
grabbed the source from the distribution sites when doing the Linux
installs.

Perhaps I should synchronize the versions?

-Snow