[syslog-ng]losing messages using syslog-ng-1.4.7 & libol-0.2.20

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:04:23 +0200

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 08:59:12PM +0000, matthew.copeland@honeywell.com wrote:
> > Can you send me your syslog-ng config file on server? What I'd be especially
> > interested is your log_fifo_size() setting.
>
> Sure.  I didn't reset log_fifo_size, since I was under the understanding
> that would only be useful on the client side.

try to set it to a larger value, the buffering in syslog-ng doesn't really
differentiate between files and destination connections. so set
log_fifo_size to 310*20 = 6200.

     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt