R: [syslog-ng]Syslog-ng dies unexpectedly

jmad than@wwa.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:35:19 -0500

No problem, it's a program from Adiscon.com.  It used to be called EventSLog and now is called
EventReporter.  You can pick up a demo at: http://www.eventreporter.com/

It's a fully functional demo, but they request that if you really want to use it, spend the $20-$25 and buy a
license.  So far it seems to work for me, I can specify locals to send my system/security/application logs to
(i.e. local0, local1, etc.).  They also seem to support Win2000 logging as well.

Hope that helps,
JonM