[syslog-ng]Hi all,. does anyone know of a compiled RPM for SysLog-NG?

todd glassey todd.glassey@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:15:50 -0800

My apologies to the List  for hitting return w/o looking at the return
address, but as long as I am at it,

    1)    are there any intentions here to add some form of auditable
timestamping to the SysLog NG facilities?

    2)    and has anyone ever done a Commercial Systems Audit Model based
around Syslog NG?

What I am interested in doing is in setting up a Syslog base tool set to
manage the OS Level Timebase Management services. Also in having someone
form the Audit Community look at SyslogNG to see how it fits into systems
like SysTRUST and CATRUST (The AICPA's New proposals for Audit Model
Standards); or the UK's BS7799; or FIPS for that matter

Please contact me directly unless you want to make this a general
conversation.

TIA
Todd Glassey