[syslog-ng] Localized datestamps

Gero Krueger krueger@obk.telekom.de
Tue, 23 May 2000 15:09:49 +0200

Hi syslog-ng users/developers !

I've got a linux box running here running the lastest syslog-ng.
I'm using the messages syslog-ng generates as input for my
project and noticed a strange effect:

Some daemons (especially the PAM-library) produce loglines with a
localized (here: german) monthname. This is very uncomfortable for my
work.
How can that happen if syslog-ng generates them ?

Does anyone know how to get all datestamps in english ?

--
< Gero Krueger                   | DeTeCSM               >
< Tel.  : +49-541-333-2488       | IVS Osnabrueck        >