[syslog-ng]Host matching

Brian E. Seppanen seppy@chartermi.net
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 15:30:35 -0500 (EST)

Ok, my previous message about it not creating the files.  Forget it.  My
host patterns aren't matching, and the macro expansion works just fine.

However.  I have a couple of hosts that have lengthy names and don't seem
to be cooperating.

filter router {host("router-2-fe0-1-bb-vl4");};

I've taken exactly what appears in my message files and put it into this
filter.  However, the filter won't match.  Would this be a problem with
all of the - characters?  I've attempted to escape these characters with
\.  How can I match these hostnames?

Thanks,
Brian Seppanen
Charter Communications
Regional Data Center				906-228-3100 ext 23
Marquette, MI					seppy@chartermi.net