[syslog-ng] syslog-ng and solaris doors again

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 23:24:24 +0200

> I have began implementing the STREAMS driver. (to be exact, I have already
> hacked it together, currently trying to compile it)

I have released version 1.1.25, which includes this STREAMS driver. But I
couldnot test this, since it really requires root privileges. It compiles
fine. To use it you'll need a sun-stream entry in your source specification:

source sun { sun-streams /dev/log; sun-door /etc/.syslog_door; internal; };

You can find the new version at the usual places:
http://www.balabit.hu/downloads/syslog-ng/source