[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 1.3.8

Jacob Zehnder jrz@rackmount.org
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:47:19 -0800 (PST)

syslog is now stable on my machines, but it seems that it has been
restarting itself.  i control everything in a cluster fashion so when i
rotate syslog into sql i run a stop/start script in perl which logs into
all the machines and issues a stop/start through init scripts.  sometimes
it works but sometimes it wont due to the fact that the pid in /var/run is
differant than the current pid, telling me that syslog-ng has somehow
restarted itself and is now running under a new pid.  has this issue been
brought up before? if so might it be fixed in 1.3.8?

thanks
-jacob

 * Jacob Zehnder * * * * * * * *
  * Grill Master  * * * * * * *