[syslog-ng] Syslog ng 1.1.29 under Solaris 7

Rob See robbysee@bigfoot.com
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 19:17:51 -0400 (EDT)

I've been attempting to get syslog-ng to run under solaris 7, and have
been running into the same problems that were mentioned in a previous
message. The config script seems to only be checking for stropts.h and not
strlog.h, so the sun-stream support isn't getting compiled in no matter
what. When I change afstream.c so that it will compile that support in, it
has problems with tmp not being defined. the line "char tmp[MAX_LINE + 1]"
around line 70 is commented out. When I uncomment it, it compiles, but
segfaults any time a message is sent to it in _vformat_length. Does anyone
have any ideas that could help ?

-Rob See