[syslog-ng] Re: syslog-ng 1.1.29 and Solaris 7 support

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 00:29:26 +0200

> > Me too.
> >
> > > The configure script detects whether you have the necessary header files or
> > > not. You need strlog.h and stropts.h, and for door support you need door.h.
> > > Check the config.log file and configure output why those files were not
> > > found.
> >
> > I don't know usage of configure very well.
> > But, I think syslog-ng's configure is not check about strlog.h.
>
> What does the script 'make_class' require?  That also appears to be a
> problem for me.

make_class requires scheme shell to run, but it's required only for
syslog-ng development, nothing else. scsh is available in source at

ftp://ftp-swiss.ai.mit.edu/pub/su/scsh/

     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt