[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 1.1.9

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 22:44:14 +0200

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

I have released syslog-ng version 1.1.9, the latest development version of
syslog-ng. I have added parameter parsing, the ability to go into the
background and several bugfixes. You'll need libol 0.1.7, so be sure to
download that one too.

This version is something that could also be used in production environment.

libol has been completely split off, and it is installed as a shared
library on your system. I have removed the --with-libol switch from
configure, syslog-ng will automatically find your installed version of
libol. (using the installed libol-config script)

I think I'll do a feature freeze now, stabilize syslog-ng, and release 1.2.x
as it is, since advanced features are not important for everyone. So please
tell me any build and runtime problems you encounter.

--=20
Bazsi
PGP key: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt, or finger bazsi@balabit.hu

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW