[syslog-ng] Mailman upgrade

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:43:10 +0200

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

Due to several bugs in our listprocessor mailman 1.0b6, I upgraded to
mailman 1.0b11, which seems much more stable. Sadly enough mailman has
binary config files, and for several reasons I couldn't simply copy the old
configuration to the new one, thus I resubscribed everyone by hand. So you
do not need to subscribe again, but any personal settings & passwords have
been lost.

If you want to modify your settings, simply go to the list preferences page
at: