[zorp] Telnet data or UDP paquets?

Clement Fillon clementfillon at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 6 15:04:52 CEST 2008

To whom it may concern,

Is there a way to look into telnet data part or udp packets and log or even
filter that on some keysequences? I read in the documentation that telnet
proxy only filters some telnet commands but not what the user types. This
PlugProxy could also handle UDP and telnet trafic but seems like no use
because it does only simply forward without doing anything? Can Anypy be
used for this as I think telnet would need a no-blocking proxy and Anypy
seems to block on read? Does Anypy handle UDP paquets, too?

I hope anyone can help me here and sorry for my bad english!

Sincerely Yours
Clement Fillon