[zorp] SNAT

Major Csaba major at balabit.hu
Sun Sep 25 17:51:24 CEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 17:12 +0800, Zhou Li wrote:
> I startup five Services in my Zorp: http,ftp,telnet,finger,ssh(by
> plug), its work fine all, now I want to add a global SNAT rules for
> the five Servies  but no sample I can found, how do I write my snat
> rules? any help will be appreciate!

A simple sample :)

Put this somwhere before your instance definitions:

NATPolicy(name="NatName", nat=GeneralNAT(
     mapping=((InetDomain(addr="1.1.1.1/32"),
     InetDomain(addr="2.2.2.2/32")),)))

You can use it at any service later:

Service("servicename", MyProxy,
    TransparentRouter(forge_addr=TRUE), snat_policy="NatName")

MCS