[zorp] FtpProxyAnonRO LIST

Phil Moors pmoors at ncric.com
Wed Jun 8 00:43:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to get the FtpProxyAnonRO class to also allow the LIST
command so an 'ls' can be issued by the client. I added the following
line to Ftp.py in the FtpProxyAnonRO class:

	self.request["LIST"] = (FTP_REQ_ACCEPT)

I also applied iptables rules to allow ports 40000:41000 between the
hosts.

Ethereal shows that the LIST command never arrives from a client going
through the firewall. A "Connection refused" error is returned to the
client. Clients not going through the firewall work.

What am I missing?

GPL version
Zorp 2.1.8
Zorplib 2.1.12.5

TIA, Phil

The information contained in this communication is confidential
and privileged proprietary information intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized
use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error; please contact the sender immediately.  If you believe this
communication is inappropriate or offensive, please contact the
sender's human resources department.  It is our policy that
e-mails are intended for and should be used for business purposes only.