[zorp] Re notification

elgordo sweepstake zorp@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:41:20 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--c637fbbf-1f2c-4ca5-88f1-1deb369106ea

FROM THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
                                      RE: AWARD CLAIM FINAL NOTIFICATION.     =

                                                                              =

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY.                                                       =

REF/EG/2551256003/01.
BATCH/000750013.
                                                                              =

                                                                              =

This is to inform you on the release of the EL- GORDO SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY =
PROGRAM heldon the 24TH OF Dec. 2004. Your email address attached to ticket =
number 025-11-464-992-750 with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers =
13-15-16-21-34-36 which consequently won the lottery in the 3RD category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of USD 615,810.00 ( =
SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN UNITED STATES DOLLARS =
ONLY) in cash credited to file with REF. NO.EG/2551256003/01 and BATCH NO. =
000750013. This is from a total cash prize of USD 10,468,770 (TEN MILLION =
FOUR HUNDRED AND SIXTY-EIGHT THOUSAND, SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY US DOLLARS =
ONLY) Shared among 17(SEVENTEEN) International winners in this category. =
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now deposited security Company and insured in your name. Due to =
mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award from public =
notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your =
account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or =
unwarranted taking of an advantage of this program by participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from =
25,000 names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Africa, and America  =
as part of our International promotions program which we conduct once every =
year. We hope your lucky email address will draw a bigger cash prize in the =
next year=92s high stake USD 1.3 BILLION inter. lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact your claims agent, LOUIS PABLO. The =
Foreign Service Manager of SANTA LUCIA SECURITY COMPANY S.A. on TEL: =
0034-653-633-688  or his confidentail email address ( =
agenciasanta@netscape.net) for the processing and remittance of your winning =
prize money to a Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than, =
23rd OF feb. 2005 after this date all funds will be returned to the =
MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA  YHACIENDA as unclaimed fund. Be informed that 10% of =
your Lottery Winning will be paid to SANTA LUCIA SECURITY COMPANY S. A. after =
you have received your won funds at  a  designated bank  of your choice, note =
that a certain tax clearance fee might be required.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember =
to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with your =
agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of address, do inform your =
claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once again from all members =
of our staff we thanks you for being a part of our International promotions =
program.
YOURS SINCERELY,
JOSE LUIS MIGUEL
VICE PRESIDENT.                                                               =

--c637fbbf-1f2c-4ca5-88f1-1deb369106ea--