[zorp] greetings

zorp@lists.balabit.hu zorp@lists.balabit.hu
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:07:18 +0100

Greetings from the Netherlands,

I do not intend to take your time unduly as this is
not a financial plea.I am the son to the late
foreign affairs minister of the Federal Republic
Of Zaire, Dr. Pinga Kasenda.

I am moved to write you this letter considering my
present circumstance(to be disclosed in detail),
as I managed to escape to the Netherlands, in Europe
for safety, while my mother and two sisters escaped
to Abidjan, Cote Devoire to settle.

I chose to escape to the Netherlands to carry out the
transfer of a deposited sum($14.5million)in a finance institution,
made by my late father,before his death.
On presenting the relevant documents, as the sole
beneficiary,I was refused the claim base on age and not
having a valid account to transfer this sum to.

Hence,I am soliciting your assistance ONLY to provide an
outstanding account for this transfer.
Note;you will not be required to make any payment of
any form as I and my mother have reserved a good amount for the
miscellaneous expense(s) that might be involved.Ofcourse,you will
be compensated on successful completion of this transaction.

Please,keep confidential as I am presently in the refugee camp in
the Netherlands,with routine restriction on my movement.
I can easily be contacted for details/documents at; wankas@inorbit.com.

Thanks in anticipation.
Wanami Kasenda

Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br