[zorp] iptables configuration for zorp alg

Balazs Scheidler zorp@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:34:14 +0100

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 10:54 +0100, Balazs Scheidler wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 05:40 +0100, Tillmann Werner wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > >   Hmm, this may be a problem, since only the 3.0 branch of Zorp is
> > > compatible with Linux 2.6... (To be more accurate, only TProxy 2.0
> > > has a Linux 2.6 version available, and only Zorp 3 has support for
> > > TProxy 2.0.)
> >
> > Ok.
> >
> > >   Yes, as I've stated above it's incompatible with TProxy 2.0. Please
> > > try to upgrade to Zorp 3 GPL, it is probably a better choice than
> > > downgrading your UML kernel to 2.4. If you have any compilation
> > > problems, please let us know.
> >
> > I downloaded the libzorpll_3.0.5.3.tar.gz, which compiles well.
> > Zorp itself from zorp_3.0.3.tar.gz does not, it breaks in zorp:
>
> Sigh. I'll have to clean up the synchronization scripts or remove
> downloads/zorp/<versions> directories completely as those are only
> replicas of the originals under downloads/zorp/zorp-os/pool which is the
> direct output of our build system.
>
> Sorry for the confusion, there were some incompatible changes in
> libzorpll 3.0.6.x (hence the different 3rd version number), and although
> our commercial and gpl versions use the same branch no Zorp GPL was
> released at the same time the commercial one was released.
>
> Anyway, I'm packaging a Zorp GPL 3.0.3.2 which should compile with your
> libzorpll and come back with the results. (takes about a half an hour,
> just to make sure it properly compiles)

Released, compiled and briefly tested Zorp GPL 3.0.3.2 which is
available at:

http://www.balabit.hu/downloads/zorp/zorp-os/pool/z/zorp/

Remember to compile it using libzorpll 3.0.6.0.3, which is available at:

http://www.balabit.hu/downloads/zorp/zorp-os/pool/l/libzorpll