[zorp] WINNING NOTIFICATION.

zorp@lists.balabit.hu zorp@lists.balabit.hu
Tue, 01 Feb 2005 19:58:40 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--dc1e6e1f-a795-49e2-8850-0c6c2e49efe4

TRIPPLE WINS GAMES INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
Ref. Number:510/014/1024
Batch Number: GPT9814-2231
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners TRIPPLE =
WINS INTERNATIONAL GAMES held on the 31TH January. 2005. Your e-mail address =
attached to ticket number 3147-1432-412 with serial number 2514-0431 drew =
lucky numbers 7421-4162-8189which consequently won in the 2nd category, you =
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 1,000,000.00 (one =
million United States Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now deposited with our transfer agents Cash Change First =
Securities INC be. ,and insured in your name.
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning =
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money =
remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double =
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All =
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over =
50,000 company and 30,000,000 individual Email addresses and names from all =
over the world. This promotional program takes place every three years. This =
lottery was promoted and sponsored by Presidents of the World Largest =
softwares, we hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next =
year USD50 million international lottery. To file for your
claim, please contact our FIDUCIAL Agent.
MR.GARRY PAM
(PAYMENT CO-ODINATOR),.
TEL:+32-484-981-967
EMAIL:garrpam102@netscape.net
of the Cash Change Agency.
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 28TH of February.2005. =
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. =
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications. please =
remember to quote your reference number and batch
numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of =
address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being =
part of our promotional  program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is =
automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
MR.PIETER VAN ROSSEM.
the Lottery Coordinator.
--dc1e6e1f-a795-49e2-8850-0c6c2e49efe4--