[zorp] Zorp 2.1.5.5 can't handle load

Sheldon Hearn zorp@lists.balabit.hu
Tue, 25 May 2004 14:44:11 +0200

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 14:09, Balazs Scheidler wrote:

> because the fd limit you set is too low for the thread number you need.
> zorpctl tries to guess the necessary fd limit for a given number of
> threads, but you can change its default. For example:
>
> intra_http -v3 -p /etc/zorp/policy.py -- --fd-limit 4096

Well, that's 64 less than the default that zorpctl would have chosen
with --threads 1000, but I'll give it a try.

> We have three glib patches on our binaries currently:
>
> glib-abort-recursed.diff [...]
>
> glib-memchunk-race.diff [...]
>
> glib-eintr.diff [...]

I found glib-memchunk-race.diff with google.  I think I've found
glib-eintr.diff; is this it:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2000-November/msg00116.html

Don't you make your the patches to GPL software available for download
somewhere?

Ciao,
Sheldon.