[zorp] HTTPS proxy-stacking example

Michael D. (Mick) Bauer zorp@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:12:04 -0600 (CST)

Hi, all.

I've been looking in vain for sample policy.py code for proxy
stacking. Can someone please show me what this should look like for
a general-HTTPS-browsing scenario, e.g., intranet users need to
reach various ecommerce sites on the Internet? I've seen code for
doing this with PlugProxy, but I'd much rather do it with PsslProxy
and HttpProxy (i.e., with some intelligence ;-).

(I hope I'm not assuming too much in thinking this isn't an X.509
nightmare...)

Thanks,
Mick

P.S. I've made an incredible amount of progress this morning thanks
to this List. You guys rock!

| Michael D. (Mick) Bauer                         |
| Hired Goon Specializing in Information Security |
| Security Editor, Linux Journal                  |
| Dir. of Value-Subtracted Svcs., Wiremonkeys.org |