[zorp] iptables-utils documentation, download

Michael D. (Mick) Bauer zorp@lists.balabit.hu
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:04:18 -0600 (CST)

Is there documentation anywhere for iptables.conf.in? There's no
man-page or anything else I can find in Zorp GPL.

Also, how does the average Zorp GPL user obtain iptables-utils? I
got my deb-package from a Zorp Pro CD, but I've noticed that the
Zorp GPL literature (Zorp Tutorial, etc.) refers to it too.

Thanks,
Mick Bauer

| Michael D. (Mick) Bauer                         |
| Hired Goon Specializing in Information Security |
| Security Editor, Linux Journal                  |
| Dir. of Value-Subtracted Svcs., Wiremonkeys.org |