[zorp] compiling zorp

Balazs Scheidler zorp@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:44:29 +0200

2004-04-07, sze keltezéssel 18:26-kor Irję - Administrador ezt írta:
> Regards,
>
> I´m compiling a zorp package, but it´s returning a error:
> configure: error: python extension class required
> I can not compiling python with extensioclass, can anybody help me?

the easiest way to have extclass installed is to grab a binary package
for your distribution. for debian you need the python2.1-extclass (or
python2.3-extclass package) depending the python version you are
compiling against.

for redhat extclass is usually distributed with the zope packages.

we currently use ExtensionClass version 1.2