[zorp] Zorp and Traffic Control

Philippe Lucas zorp@lists.balabit.hu
Tue, 27 May 2003 12:30:36 -0400

--------------090404050302000904060304

> you'd need a release from the development version which allows you to
> stack
> proxies within HTTP. This means that another proxy module receives the
> data
> portion of each HTTP request. What do you want to change in the HTTP body?
>
> It is currently not possible with plain 2.0. I'll schedule a release
> if you
> are interested.

I'm actually interested in compressing the HTTP data flow. Could you send
me the development version so that I can start working on it?
When did you plan on releasing the new version?

Philippe Lucas

--------------090404050302000904060304

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<title></title>
version which allows you to stack<br>
proxies within HTTP. This means that another proxy module receives the
data<br>
portion of each HTTP request. What do you want to change in the HTTP
body?<br>
It is currently not possible with plain 2.0. I'll schedule a release if
you<br>
are interested.<br>
I'm actually interested in compressing the HTTP data flow. Could you
send<br>
me the development version so that I can start working on it?<br>
When did you plan on releasing the new version?<br>
Philippe Lucas<br>

--------------090404050302000904060304--