[zorp] Zorp Pro 2.0, post-installation

Michael D. (Mick) Bauer zorp@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 21:33:46 -0600 (CST)

By changing the OUTPUT default policy on my firewall to ACCEPT, I was able
to connect from my ZMS client (actually I could've achieved the same thing
by leaving it at DROP but by inserting an "accept established" rule in the
OUTPUT chain, right? And shouldn't that be the default?).

But immediately after successful authentication, I received the error
"Request: missing or invalid type", and my ZMS client quit.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mick Bauer

| Michael D. (Mick) Bauer                         |
| Hired Goon Specializing in Information Security |
| Security Editor, Linux Journal                  |
| Dir. of Value-Subtracted Svcs., Wiremonkeys.org |