[zorp] zorp Pop3 module

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:18:56 +0200

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 04:53:19PM +0200, Ibrahim Cherri wrote:
> Hello
>
> 	I have lately compiled the source of zorp 0.8.8, but the Pop3
> module seems to be missing. Any idea of the cause?

pop3 was never part of the GPLd Zorp, an empty directory was in one of the
0.5.x releases, but real code was not included.

the 0.8.x commercial version was the first one to include pop3.

(the version we are currently releasing (1.4) contains these modules: plug, ftp, http,
pssl, finger, whois, imap, printer, nntp, pop3, radius, telnet + anypy)

we are preparing our new web page which contains more information about both
the GPLd and the commercial version of Zorp.