[zorp] zorp 0.5.28 released

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:23:41 +0100

Hi,

We have released zorp 0.5.28, fixing a couple of bugs, including:

2000-11-17  Balazs Scheidler  <bazsi@balabit.hu>

        * configure.in: bumped version to 0.5.28

        * modules/sink/Makefile.am, modules/anypy/Makefile.am: create
        shared objects

2000-11-16  Balazs Scheidler  <bazsi@balabit.hu>

        * scripts/instances.conf: fixed verbose param of example line

        * configure.in: bumped version to 0.5.27

        * pylib/Zorp/Zone.py: all zones used the same inbound and outbound
        services hash, because it was initialized in the class,
        pylib/Zorp/Chainer.py (FailoverChainer): -"-,
        pylib/Zorp/Ftp.py (FtpDataConnect): -"-

2000-11-02  Balazs Scheidler  <bazsi@balabit.hu>

        * scripts/zorpctl.in: expect a space after instance name, to avoid
        confusion of instance names.

One of the fixes affects access control, so everyone is urged to upgrade
to 0.5.28.

Good news is that beginning with 0.5.28 we provide prebuilt .deb packages
for Potato.

     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt