[zorp] Plug proxy es dokumentaciok

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:55:30 +0100

> I think you miss "TransparentChainer(None,1)" .
> Meaning:
>      "None": use firewall interface address
>      "1"         : is a boolean, and means forge address.
>
> So, You use a private netaddress so I think this address not routed at the
> destination net.

the 0.7 version of Zorp changes some Chainer parameters. TransparentChainer
is good as it was in the policy.

As I see you are trying to enable outbound SMTP with zorp. Did you add
a redirect rule to your ipchains config?

PS: you can use the zorp-hu mailing list for Hungarian submissions.

     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt