[zorp] roadmapy

=?iso-8859-2?Q?Magos=E1nyi_=C1rp=E1d?= mag@bunuel.tii.matav.hu
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:28:29 +0100

A levelezőm azt hiszi, hogy Arne Bernin a következőeket írta:
> On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 03:40:42PM +0100, Balazs Scheidler wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> Hi,
> 	any suggestions when the english Documentation increases ?
> 	My hungary is not very good ;-) (I don't know one word:(

I have seen a preliminary wersion of 0.9, then called 0.7 .
Its python code had more than 180 pages of documentation (generated).
The main documentation language in 0.9 seems to be English.

<Offtopic, no offense intended>
Hungarian is a beautiful language, and it is complex enough to  make a
good brain excercise. You should learn it:)
For the start, learn your first hungarian word: "türelem".
</Offtopic>

--
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból