[zorp-hu] zorp 0.8.0 released

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:20:52 +0100

Hi,

We have finally released zorp 0.8.0, the new stable version of Zorp. Here's
the NEWS entry. Development continues on the 0.9 branch. It's available
at the usual places:

http://www.balabit.hu/en/products/Zorp/

zorp 0.8.0
        Fri,  9 Mar 2001 14:48:27 +0100

        Apart from a couple of fixes, Zorp has been proved stable, so
        we release it as our second stable version. Version 0.8 is
        more usable and more consistent than 0.6 was. We urge
        everyone to upgrade to this release, though it involves some
        changes in your policy file. For more information check the
        doc/changes-0.8.txt file.

        Fixes:
        * fixed a problem in HTTP, which occurred when connecting to
          a destination server failed more than 4 times.
        * fixed a race condition, which occurred when a thread was started
          and stopped about the same time (a linked list was not protected
          by a mutex)