[zorp-hu] Re: [zorp] Plug proxy es dokumentaciok

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:06:49 +0100

> A forraskodon kivul van mar valami mas doksi is? Mag irt valamit egy 180
> oldalas doksirol. elerheto az valahol?

The above means in English: is there any documentation besides the source?
Mag has written something about a 180 pages doc, is it available somewhere?

My answer is: that documentation is written into docstrings in Python, which
can be used to generate .html or .ps docs using pythondoc. I'm however not
satisfied with the way it looks like, so I'm currently trying to hack
pythondoc a bit. For the time being, you can generate reference docs using:

cd pylib/Zorp
mkdir html
find . -name \*.py | grep -v __init__ | xargs pythondoc -i -d html -f HTML4

The generated docs will be found in the ./html subdirectory.

     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt