[zorp-hu] zorp 0.7.7 released

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:52:01 +0100

As we promised earlier, we released the first member of the unstable branch
we were working the last couple of weeks. Here's the NEWS entry:

zorp 0.7.7
        Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:26:31 +0100

        The first release in the 0.7.x branch. New features:
        * cleaned up (rewritten) FTP and HTTP proxies with new, simpler
          policy interface (pylib/Zorp/Http.py and pylib/Zorp/Ftp.py)
        * new log subsystem
        * english documentation (pylib/Zorp/*.py, doc/sgml/tutorial.sgml)
        * cleanups, bugfixes

This release should be quite stable, at least it works for us.

     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt