[tproxy] Unusual/special request on tproxy patch

Ronneil Camara rcamara at rocketmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:58:25 UTC 2018

Hi,
I'm debugging a linux that was built so many years ago. It's running squid. The kernel is 2.6.18 and is patched with tproxy which I believe was patched with cttproxy-2.6.18-2.0.6.tar.gz. Unfortunately, this linux server I am debugging doesn't have the kernel sources anymore.
I've searched the entire web for cttproxy-2.6.18-2.0.6.tar.gz for 2 days but I have been unsuccessful finding it. I was hoping if anyone has kept a copy of this file.
Thank you so much!
Neil