[tproxy] please help me

faresacmp farescamp farescamp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 22:57:42 CET 2011

Hi,

I setup a debian Squid server as topology as below:

INTERNET---- MIKROTIK========SQUID3---CLIENTS

My client connect via pppoe tunnel to the mikrotik device for some
accounting issue . I ran bridge interface in debian(kernel 2.6.30  and
iptables 1.4.8 ), when clients connect via pppoe tunnel to the mikrotik
,debian bidge interface cant redirect traffic to the squid and my squid
server can not cache the web traffc but when i set default gateway in my
client without pppoe everything works fine and the Squid caching work
properly.

I wanto know what should i do to redirect traffic to squid when client using
pppoe connection.
I researched my problem many many times in the intenet without any
result,Please help me .