[tproxy] Tproxy with WCCP configure error

Engr.M.monzur Alam monzur at citechco.net
Wed May 13 11:32:56 CEST 2009

Dear Nocolas,
Please see the router status...
Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version
12.3(14)T
4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)
ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.3(8r)T7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

It's also mention that another one my proxy is running with WCCP same
router configuration.
But currently my project is tproxy configuration with WCCP, it's has not
running ok.
My question is TPROXY + WCCP anything misconfigured ????

Thanks
Engr.M.Monzur Alam
Network & System Admin
Grameen CyberNet Ltd.