[tproxy] yahoo and hotmail never open

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Wed Feb 11 12:28:34 CET 2009

Hi,

Sorry, but you'll need to track down  much more information than simply
quoting your configuration. so what is the difference between the server
side connection if you use tproxy and when you don't.

a tcpdump could help here. why does not it open? it displays an error
message, or the srver side connection times out? are the
source/destination IP addresses the same when you use tproxy and when
you don't?

and other similar questions. without more concrete questions and
additional details, we're unable to help.