[tproxy] Need Help

Adnan Shahzad adnan.shahzad at lums.edu.pk
Sat Mar 15 11:32:00 CET 2008

Dear Sir,

i am working in a company, Pakistan. My Network setting is

Squid Machine -------> Packeeter (Hardware for Bandwidth Management (With out NATing)) ---------> F5 (aggreated internet connection (With out NATing) ) --------> Router (NATing)

i want to configure Squid with dansguardian for content filter. but problem which i am facing is that squid do NAT and don't forward Client IP. Which i want to forward client IP to Packeeter and squid do cache, log and content filtering job. But i am facing this problem and i study lots of Document and no success so Please guide me and Help me to resolve this problem.

looking forward to your positive response.

Regards