[tproxy] IP_TRANSPARENT

felipecruxen at turboseg.com.br felipecruxen at turboseg.com.br
Mon Jun 9 14:20:22 CEST 2008

Everything working now, squid is caching the test clients and the original
IP is passing through. BUT, my squid cache.log file is showing me those
alerts:

IPInterception.cc(136) NetfilterInterception:  NF
getsockopt(SO_ORIGINAL_DST) failed: (11) Resource temporarily
unavailable

Every connection request generates one of these lines.

What's wrong?

Thanks in advance.

 Yeah,

That just did the trick, no more warnings, I'll start testing now. Thanks
a lot, man.

> Hi,

> felipecruxen at turboseg.com.br wrote:

>> Hi, hi, hi little droogies

>> I've patched a 2.6.24 kernel with tproxy-kernel-2.6.24-20080602

>> -165651-1212418611.tar.bz2 and downloaded squid 3.1, wich
includes the

>> tproxy4 patch. Using Slackware 12 here.

>> Just installed everything, but, when I start squid this message
comes

>> up:

>>  WARNING: comm_open: setsockopt(IP_TRANSPARENT) not supported on
this

>> platform

> It seems that you didn't enable linux-netfilter option for
configure

> (--enable-linux-netfilter). If you did, what parameters did you
use?

>> What does that mean? Something went wrong? This squid
installation is

>> still usable? Can I ignore this and move forward patching
iptables and