[tproxy] BRIDGE + IMQ + TPROXY

HADI UTOMO h4di_utomo at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 16:52:43 CEST 2008

hello.. i'm new on linux, can some one help me whit my case.. i'm planning to make a bridge whit imq ( htb/ cbq  bandwidth shapper running ) + tproxy running on  the bridge. all connection from local network to the internet must be shapped and get proxyed by tproxy at the bridge before reach the adsl modem.  now i'm allready compiled the kernel +  iptables + squid 2.6 whit imq &  tproxy patch and run well when i test the iptables whit tproxy sample script, now my problem is how look like is the syntax for iptables so my box can running as bridge,shapper and proxy ? here is my bridge setting :

 --------------------
    #
 bridge.sh
    ifconfig eth0 down