[tproxy] Merging tproxy patch to standard kernel ?

Yoshioka Tsuneo tsuneo.yoshioka at f-secure.com
Tue Jul 22 03:12:05 CEST 2008

Hello KOVACS Krisztia-san

Thank you very much for your kindly information !

Well, I would like to know what is the ICMP issue.
Is the ICMP issue affect when tproxy is used for TCP to keep source IP
addresses for transparent HTTP(or other TCP) proxy, or not ?
If not, I think the issue is not serious from my point of view...
And, is the issue happen only on tproxy4.1, or happens both on tproxy2
and tproxy4 ?

Thank you !

--
日本エフ・セキュア株式会社 (Nihon F-Secure Corporation)
吉岡 恒夫(Yoshioka Tsuneo)
E-MAIL: Tsuneo.Yoshioka at f-secure.com
TEL: 045-440-6612 / FAX: 045-440-6616