[tproxy] TProxy installation

Ritter, Nicholas Nicholas.Ritter at americantv.com
Tue Jul 15 16:33:48 CEST 2008

I have had troubles as well for several weeks, then was able to get many
of the parts working, and I am now in a final testing stage. I am using
CentOS 5.2 x86_64.

If you want to switch to using CentOS 5.2 (or 5.1, doesn't matter if it
is the 64bit version or not,) I can help you through it. I can't promise
anything though.

Once my testing is complete, I was going to write a HOWTO.

I used the cttproxy patches from the obsolete directory at Balabit, and
a 2.6.18 kernel that is custom compiled. You will need to be able and
willing to custom compile a kernel.