[tproxy] Auto upload modules

Munawar Zeeshan (zmunawar) zmunawar at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 14:21:21 CEST 2008

I am using FC4.I installed kernel 2.6.20.17 and patched it with tproxy. then doing MAKE MENUCONFIG  I enabled tproxy options.

Now I want to load it as auto moduels. In /cat/modeprobe.conf I added following lines.

ip_tables
iptable_filter
ipt_TPROXY
ipt_tproxy
iptable_tproxy

after rebooting the system I see following errors in my /var/log/messages
[root at localhost ~]# tail -f /var/log/messages
Jul 14 11:13:56 localhost modprobe: WARNING: /etc/modprobe.conf line 12: ignoring bad line starting with 'ipt_TPROXY'
Jul 14 11:13:56 localhost modprobe: WARNING: /etc/modprobe.conf line 13: ignoring bad line starting with 'ipt_tproxy'
Jul 14 11:13:56 localhost modprobe: WARNING: /etc/modprobe.conf line 14: ignoring bad line starting with 'iptable_tproxy'

Also ther was no result if I do lsmod | grep -i proxy

Any help plz, how can I load the tproxy as modules on startup in FC4

tproxy at lists.balabit.hu<tproxy at lists.balabit.hu>;