[tproxy] need help with haproxy routing rules

Jeffrey 'jf' Lim jfs.world at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 05:51:24 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Jeffrey 'jf' Lim <jfs.world at gmail.com>
wrote:

> hi, folks, I've been scratching my head over this, and need your help with
> this.
>
> <snip>

ok, folks, sorry for the noise. I've got it working now. Seems like (I'll
figure this out later) haproxy seems to need to start only after the modules
have been loaded - and I needed to get the routing setup as well.

thanks!
-jf

--
In the meantime, here is your PSA:
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not