[tproxy] tproxy on bridge interface

Michael Gaisinsky mike at pineapp.com
Thu Nov 22 09:48:47 CET 2007

Hello.

On Wed Nov 14 22:35:19 CET 2007 Cameron Schaus wrote:

"I have done some previous investigation around using tproxy4 code on a

bridge interface.  I found that the bridge code clobbers the dst route

entry added by tproxy4 during prerouting, and that packets processed by

tproxy destined for the localhost need to be marked with a packet type

of PACKET_HOST otherwise they are dropped higher up the stack.

I don't have a patch right now, but I can get you a diff of the bridge

code changes needed to make this work if you are interested.  The

changes are fairly minor.

Cam"

I would like to get an assistance in one of the following ways:

1.  If exist, to get the patch for the "the bridge code changes".

2.       Diff between original source code and modified one.

3.       More guidance for code area(s) that need to be modified.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Gaisinsky <Mike at PineApp.Com>