[tproxy] tproxy patching error

Dharam Paul passoionatetech at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:56:22 CEST 2007

I am running slackware11. (kernel : 2.4.33.3
I have downloaded the cttproxy-2.4.33-2.0.5.tar.gz
I am trying to patch the above mentioned tproxy patch to the above
mentioned kernel.
I have followed the following steps:

Extracted cttproxy patch to a folder.
Then I passed the following commands:

#cd /usr/src/linux
#for i in <pathtocttproxy>/patch_tree/*.diff; do cat $i | patch -p1; done.

The patching is done but it gave some errors with the message that
rejects are saved to file net/ip4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_core.core.

Being a Linux noob and enthuasist, I have the following questions,
Have I passed the command correctly?
Is tproxy patch installed, and can I proceed further?
If not how to get rid of these errors?

Secondly as suggested in the readme, I can not find the Directory
/usr/src/iptables-1.3.5

Please help me solve the issue.

Best Regards